Over the past 20 years Huw Peplow MA VetMB MRCVS has been advancing his orthopaedic skills, allowing Seymour Vets to offer its services as an orthopaedic referral practice.
Currently we offer to our clients and to those referred from other practices:
- Hip replacement (cemented or biological fixation).
- Fracture repairs (ASIF Internal and IMEX External).
Treatment of development problems
- Growth plate abnormalities.
- Bone cysts.
- Elbow dysplasia.
- Myelogram diagnosis.
Treatment of cruciate disease
- Triple Pelvic Levelling osteotomy (TPLO).
- Triple Tibial Osteotomy (TT0).
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA).
- Over the top cruciate repair.
We are open for discussion on cases or X-rays and references on the services and skills we provide are available from other veterinary practices, that already use us, as well as from other veterinary orthopaedic surgeons who know the high standards that we can achieve.
For more information on our specialist orthopaedic services please contact our team who will be happy to help.